Online Ordering is a game changer
For our customers who are new online ordering, you can now order food at your fingertips without ever getting on the phone.
How can I order online?
- Order through our web platform
- Order through one of our partnered vendors. Here’s the list
I am an old timer and don’t understand how to use mobile apps or understand the technobabble!
- Don’t worry, we got you covered too. We are old timers too and we had to figure it out. We wrote a step by step tutorial for you to get started through our own Autumn Court platform:
- Step 1: Click on this link Order Now
- Step 2: You’ll be taken this screen where you’ll have to sign up for an account. Your account and info is secure through this platform.
- Step 3: Select the food that you want to eat
- Step 4: You’ve selected your order. It’s to check out.
- Step 5: Gratz! You have ordered! You are now going to get Delivery or Take Out in the requested time.
How far ahead of time can I order in advance?
- You can schedule meals a day in advance if you want to. For larger orders (Group Orders or Catering), we prefer several days in advance of notice.
How does it work?
- It’s really simple. Click on one of the links above and place an order. It really depends on what platform you work with, for example, if you use UberEats, you’ll have to fill out a credit card and then a Uber Driver will deliver your food right to your doorstep. For other platforms like GrubHub, you can request to pay in cash when you receive your order.
I would rather order through a traditional method.
- Totally! Call us at 602-234-0512. Your food will come to you shortly
OUR HOURS OF OPERATIONS ARE FROM 9AM-12AM. USE ONE OF OUR PARTNERED ONLINE VENDORS IF YOU WISH TO ORDER AHEAD